Friday, October 10, 2008

Taiwan

I saw my cousins' blog. i miss Taiwan. Now i understand why Hanna miss Taiwan that much. (but at least she got the chance to go back this coming sunday, i waited the chance for more than 8 years now).

I want to go back Taiwan!!! Who want to sponser me? I will be truely, really grateful i promise!
It is this photo that spark up my conversation with him. I didn't know Taiwan has such a beautiful place. It's really the sheep and its pasture we always read about(:
this is hong zi ting. she looks so kawaii now! we used to watch The detective ke nan together, and after school i will always hang out at her place until grandpa come and pick me up.


everyone look so different. i can't help but steal their photos and kept it here with me.

i just remember: today is Taiwan's National Day.

p.s Happy birthday Chai Min

No comments: