Sunday, March 11, 2007

new poly course

yea, just got my posting result a week ago. its expected to get into my first choice- environment and water technology. @np.

it makes me ponder. where are all my dreams?
it has been a dream for me to be a child psychology for many years. i had been working hard for it and earn a very satisfactory score for my o level. i can enter to a jc to pursue it, or at the very least, i can choose courses like early childhood or psychology&community service which is closer link to my dream.

what actually happens to me?? why did i choose something like environment and water technology??.. am i turning to be materialistic, conforming to the pattern of this world??.it's all about money and money and careers, salary.

"early childhood"??- ooorr,, no no... u can earn nothing!!... a very low pay

"psychology& community service"??- ooorr... its even worse!!, u know psychology isnt a very demanding job in the society, it's not easy to get a job out there, i may end up doing some odd jobs. commnity service?? working in volunteery organisations, you can imagine how the pay is going to be like!!

i have to forgo so much things to take this environment&water technology. i wonder is it worth it.

- i give up a jc life- a place where i can study deeper into my physics, chemistry and maths. it means i have to give up all the subjects. i miss a chance to participate in SYF!!.

- i give up my dream- environment and water technology?? it have nothing to do with children, nothing to do with psychology....im totally out of the track.

environmental and water technology:
now i give up so many things just to be with you, i will make sure you are worth the sacrifice!!
PUB scholarship.. im coming for you.

No comments: